The neurosurgery in Chennai at RIMS Hospital is fully equipped with a dedicated neurosurgery ICU and neurosurgery Operation Theater. We offer every depth and breadth of surgical experience to patients with disorders and diseases of the brain, spine and peripheral nerves.
The multidisciplinary team of neurosurgeons technically provide advanced surgeries for all complicated neurosurgical problems are tumors or neuro-oncology, vascular lesions, degenerative disease, epilepsy, peripheral nerve disorders, spinal anomalies, functional and stereotactic neurosurgery and developmental defects with an unparalleled care.
In neurosurgery hospital in Chennai, RIMS provide the leading-edge and compassionate care for all our patients with sky-high advanced treatments starting from diagnosis, interpretation, evaluation, complex surgical care and rehabilitation for disorders relating to the autonomic, central and peripheral nervous systems.
RIMS hospital is fully devoted to treat the pediatric and adult neurosurgical disorders by several divisions: – Neurology – Neuro-psychiatry – Neurorehabilitation – Audiology and Speech Therapy – Cranio-maxillofacial surgery – Intensive Care and Emergency Medicine – Clinical Psychology, and Radiology – Learning and Behavioral Disorders Clinic – Neurodiagnostic Lab equipped with advancements
– Fully loaded and dedicated operating suite for neurosurgery – Stryker electric drill systems – Integra Skull fixator system – Soring GmbH ultrasonic dissector system – Bissinger bipolar with Valley lab cautery system – Microsurgical instruments and Aesculap Brain Retracting system besides aneurysm clips and applicators – Leica F50 Operating Microscope
– Awake brain surgery – Brain and spine trauma including cranioplasty, head injuries, spine injuries and instrumentation – CP angle region surgeries for Schwannomas – Congenital spine anomaly surgeries including scoliosis, spinal dysraphism AAD, etc – 24×7 on site availability of Senior Neurosurgeons and Faculties to ensure immediate high-level care
– Full range of spine surgeries – Intracranial pediatric and adult brain tumor surgery – Microvascular surgery for AVMs and aneurysms – Peripheral Nerve Tumor Surgeries – Pediatric neuro surgeries – Surgeries for hemifacial spasm and trigeminal neuralgias – Minimally invasive Skull Base Surgeries and transsphenoidal surgeries
– Minimally invasive procedures benefiting patients. – Expert team in handling complex cerebrovascular conditions, advanced therapies and personalized care. – Up-to-date and effective treatment for treating the entire spectrum of neurological disease. – Treating back and neck problems to reduce pain and restore patient’s mobility.
– A talented team of neuro-oncologists, radiation oncologists, neurosurgeons and hematologists plan and deliver personalized care for patients with spinal cord tumors and complex brain problems. – The neurosurgical trauma & intensive care team provides coordinated, collaborative, and attentive care to handle complex trauma cases.