Obstetrics and Gynaecology
The Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at RIMS Hospital prides itself on high-quality patient care in areas of antenatal care, postnatal welfare, oncology, infertility and urogynaecology. In this best gynaecology hospital in Chennai, we strive to incorporate excellent clinical services to our patients with a dedicated team of medical experts implementing the advanced techniques.
Our practice offers patient-centred gynaecologic care for a socio-economically and culturally diverse population. We provide general gynaecology services besides cervical cancer screening, routine examinations, consultations relating to benign gynaecological conditions and procedural interventions including hysteroscopy, PAP smear, colposcopy, hysterectomies abdominal, laparoscopic, vaginal, staging surgeries for malignant gynaecological conditions.
A multi-disciplinary approach is undertaken while dealing with pregnancies involving high risks. Our team works closely with our talented paediatric specialists to plan a comprehensive care for premature or sick babies or babies with birth defects.
Diseases and Conditions treated
The diseases and conditions treated in this best gynaecology hospital in Chennai include:
- Painful menstruation
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
- Irregular periods
- Excess vaginal discharge
- Vaginal bleeding
- Painful intercourse
- Malignant conditions
- Risk pregnancies
- Obstetrical emergencies
Treatments provided in the department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
RIMS hospital being the best gynaecology hospital in Chennai ensures to treat all morbidities related to pregnancy such as hypothyroidism, hypertension, gestational diabetes mellitus, etc. for a successful pregnancy outcome. The medical team here does follow-ups and corrections in the postnatal period.
We work as a multidisciplinary team comprising the physicians, anaesthetics, cardiologists, nephrologists, surgeons, paediatricians, urologists to offer optimum care to all our patients. They treat all sort of gynaecological conditions like white discharge PV, abnormal uterine bleeding, post-menopausal bleeding PV, cervical cancer screening, etc besides gynaecological malignancies on a routine basis using the state-of-the-art methodologies.
We at RIMS hospital offer the best facilities by standing out unique among the best gynaecology hospital in Chennai
- Preconception counselling and prenatal diagnosis.
- Multi-disciplinary management to treat medical disorders such as diabetes, liver disease, heart disease and critical illnesses in pregnancy.
- Providing access to several methods of contraception including contraceptives, oral pills, intrauterine devices, and permanent methods of sterilization such as vasectomy and tubal ligation.
- A well-equipped labour room with advanced facilities to deal with a talented team of medical experts to handle difficult labour management – CTG machine for vigilant intrapartum, maternal conditions, vacuum and forceps and foetal monitoring.
- An OT complex for the vicinity of the labour room for immediate intervention during emergencies.
- Round the clock gynaecological emergency services to handle all kinds of obstetric and gynaecological emergencies.
- Comfortable rooms with all essential facilities at an affordable price in this best gynaecology hospital in Chennai.
- Hygienic and well-equipped intensive care units and also a gynaecology recovery room to monitor immediate post-operative patients.
- Neonatal intensive care unit with cutting-edge equipment with ventilators’ facility to support the sick new-borns.
Services offered at RIMS Hospital
The services offered in this best gynaecology hospital in Chennai include:
- Routine pregnancy care (including high risk pregnancy)
- Painless labour
- Immunization and pregnancy
- Child immunization and vaccination
- 24X7 Childbirth care service
- Caesarean section (Elective/ Emergency)
- Most advanced special care unit to handle premature babies
- OB/GYN Ultrasonography
- General Gynaecology
- Gynaecological oncology
- Therma choice uterine ablation therapy (non-operative method to treat bleeding disorder of uterus)
- Hysteroscopic surgery (i.e.) adhesiolysis, hysteroscopic myomectomy, septum resection, endometrial resection, tubal cannulation.
- Laparoscopic surgery for all gynaecological diseases
- Reproductive Health Care
- Planned parenthood services
Our practitioners at RIMS hospital have decades of experience behind them and are specialized in handling all the medical and surgical procedures to offer the innovative and best treatment plan for all sorts of women’s health-related issues.
You can approach this best gynaecology hospital in Chennai that has dealt with medical issues spanning a broad spectrum of women’s health and are well-versed in the treatment protocols.