In recent days, the success rate of the liver transplant has been increased to 95% in India with a long-time survival rate of 80%. Many people who are prone to liver disease or require a liver transplant choose RIMS Hospital which is the best liver transplant hospital in Chennai as the expert team of liver transplant surgeons guide the patients in every step of the way from the best results and success results of the liver transplant.
What is a Liver Transplant?
Liver transplant is a surgical procedure which is done to replace a diseased liver with a healthy donor. It is usually reserved as a treatment option for patients who have significant complications due to the end-stage liver disease. The best liver transplant hospital in Chennai may also recommend the patients for a treatment option in rare cases of a sudden failure of a previously healthy liver.
When is a Liver Transplant needed?
The need for liver transplant in the best liver transplant hospital in Chennai can be of the following reasons that include:
1. If your liver doesn’t work properly which is called the liver failure, you have to go to the liver treatment hospital in Chennai
2. The liver needs proper care if it gets damaged due to viruses like Hepatitis B and C.
3. You have to approach the best liver transplant hospital in Chennai if you have liver failure due to drug-induced infection or injury
4. Due to intake of excess alcohol, it can harm your liver causing a liver failure
5. If your liver is damaged due to fatty liver disease or genetic diseases affecting the liver, you have to go to the best liver transplant hospital in Chennai.
6. Because of the diseases that affect the bile ducts, the tubes carrying bile away from the liver, you can approach the liver treatment hospital in Chennai
Before going through the liver transplant treatment in Chennai, it is must for the patient to visit the best liver transplant hospital in Chennai to understand the risk factors or complications of a liver transplant.
What are the Risk Factors of a Liver Transplant?
If you are about to undergo the procedure of a liver transplant in the liver treatment hospital in Chennai, it is equally important to know from the best liver transplant hospital in Chennai regarding the complications of the liver transplant such as
1. Bile duct complications
3. Blood clots
5. Rejection of a donated liver
6. Mental confusion or seizures
You can visit the best liver transplant hospital in Chennai which is equipped with the talented liver transplant surgeons to help you overcome the risk of a liver transplant before, during or after the surgical procedure.
Why should you go to the best Liver Transplant Hospital in Chennai?
The success of a liver transplant depends on the donor organ’s quality and also the right facilities and expertise used in the best liver transplant hospital in Chennai. You have to visit the best liver transplant hospital in Chennai like the RIMS Hospital to get the following services:
1. Prof. Mohamed Rela is the pioneer in the liver transplantation in this best liver transplant hospital in Chennai for having performed more than 4000 liver transplant procedures besides remarking his name in the Guinness book as the first Indian surgeon who has performed a liver transplantation on a 5-day old baby.
2. At RIMS hospital, you can get a quality liver treatment as this best liver transplant hospital in Chennai has a highly experienced, dedicated team of liver transplant doctors, surgeons and paramedics at an affordable cost.
3. This best liver transplant hospital in Chennai has about 3 decades of experience in Liver transplantation surgery for using the most innovative medical technologies and expert liver transplant surgeons with vast experience to be able to give the highest success rate in delivering best liver transplant outcomes as par the international standards.
4. They have a dedicated & intensive care team, specially-trained nursing staff, advanced laboratory services, dynamic blood bank, sophisticated imaging and radiology facilities, surgical and ICU facilities, transplant coordinators and nutritionists to provide a comprehensive care for the patients starting from young to old.
5. The state-of-the-art modular operating theatre technologies in this best liver transplant hospital in Chennai is specially designed to control, manage and regulate blood flow which are so crucial to create success in HPB Surgeries, liver and laparoscopic surgeries besides an isolated ultra-clean ventilated dedicated liver ICU.
6. The facility and infrastructure in this best liver transplant hospital in Chennai with hygienic and a high-end quaternary care offering world-class medical services will not only benefit in and around Chennai but also immensely benefitting the neighbouring states as it is located in the global spot of Northern Chennai.
If you are looking for the best liver transplant hospital in Chennai, RIMS Hospital can be the right choice to ensure that you get complete care during the whole process of liver transplant with our dedicated transplant team to deliver exceptional care to aid you to restore to your normal lifestyle.
Read also Best Foods for Liver Health.